Sunday, October 18, 2015

3 days, A bright future

Sean William,
By our count you are 3 days from us, though it could be any day now. We have been talking to you and letting you know that we are ready, but just as soon as you are ready. we are excited to see you.

Moving forward, I am going to be moving your blog to a a new place where I can talk about milestones, things that are going on with us, Hopefully things that you may wonder about one day and I can answer in writing about them now. It may not be big things all the time but just some observations, maybe what you are doing, little notes to you, a kind of assessment of what is happening in our lives, or the world at large.

I do not have the new one set up yet but I will today, just in time for you to get here? (Maybe?)

Yesterday was my first day of teaching class and it was a fun one. We talked about how class was going to go moving forward and my plans for things. It was a good class and I feel like things are going to be awesome moving forward. We also had a game night last night, so we had some friends over. It was a great night and we stayed up well into the night talking and playing games. It is something I really enjoy doing.

I don't have anything inspirational to say today but soon, maybe you and I can have some bonding time.

Today is our last baby shower for you, but this one is also for your cousin Anabelle it should be a great time, and we would love to go, unless you decide to come before then.

This week I have to defend my case for what is wrong with my termination at the U. An interview with Intermountain Healthcare, and possibly another one. Again all of it is dependant on when you decide to be born as I have let everyone know that if you decide it is time, I will cancel anything I need to so I can be there with you and your mom. There are other things that are important but to me, there is nothing more important than to be there when you are born and I will do everything I can to be there, catch you when you come out, clamp your cord, and spend as much time with you as possible until I get a new job.

We are ready whenever you are and we will be waiting for you, just excited for when that day comes.
-Dad